Pages

Monday, October 30, 2006

Why All Saints Day Matter


All Saints day Celebration has developed a reputation on modern Catholics as stuffy, boring and repetitive. I can not anymore see a catholic community expressing solidly the importance and maintaining its identity. To me All Saints Day is something I must observe. I am in rage when GMA announced that only November 1 is a holiday. ( Anyway what can you expect to her. Flip flopping, wishy washy is her trademark)
Because to me All Saints Day is action, thought, prayer, sights, sounds, smells and emotions. It is relationships and connections to the living and the dead.It define what Catholic stands for and keep us spiritually fit.

To all of you, even it's a short celebration of faith, may you have a spirutally fullfilling All Saint's Day.

ALC

No comments:

Post a Comment