Thursday, September 30, 2010
Time to Buy Stock Mutual Fund
There are a lot of good news that favors all those who are interested to buy stock mutual funds. For the past 6 months, here are the reasons why we are looking North:
1. Gains in electricity sales and employment
2. Rebound in exports
3. Strength on construction spending.
4. Downward trend in crude oil prices.
5. Limited pressure on inflation.
6. OFW remittance still growing.
7. Cash positions of banks and investors remaining very high.
8. Stable fiscal situation.
9. Peso continue to appreciate.
10. Pag-ibig Fund is reviving its Biglang Bahay funds by selling zero-coupon bonds.
11. Aboitz Power Corp. (AP) is eyeing P5 B retail corporate bonds.
12. Ayala Land, Inc. (ALI) is also proceeding to sell its third tranche of home-starter bonds.
13. Ayala Corp. (AC) plans to issue P10 B worth of 7-year bonds, with a put opton on the 5th year.
We have not yet reach the peak of the recovery hence there are lot of potential to earn.
Note: this is personal opinion of the writer and any investment you made will be at your own risk.