Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

For the 20 to 30 Year old Filipino Investor


I received an e-mail from Slovenia (Yes, Slovenia!} sharing that he was influenced by my blog.

I am very happy that I have a reader from Europe but I am in my best mood if more Filipinos will appreciate the Filipino Investor blog.

Why? because personal finance in my country Philippines is not being taught from basic to tertiary education (unless you major in Finance). This unawareness is contributory to the poverty that engulfing millions of Filipinos.

The Filipino people are the reason behind my passion to write the "Filipino Investor"because the destiny of our country we shared whatever the outcome . This is my share for patriotic purposes.

My friend at Slovenia benefits also because personal finance is universal and surely can be applied to his personal investment strategies.

Now to my blog:

If you are on your twenties to early thirties, a Filipino Investor can afford to be aggressive. As Money magazine said " You have nothing to lose but few more years of your working life. You have nothing to gain but an earlier retirement?.

Once you saved P50,000 to P100,000 you can now invest strategically in the following ways:

1. 70% in growth stocks.
2. 20% in equity mutual fund
3, 10% in money market fund or Time Deposit.

The above strategy offer you an annual returns of 9% or more based on past performance or the worst case scenario of 7% or less.

nelcadelina@blogspot.com

next topic: For the 30 to 40 years old Filipino investors

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:54 PM

    Shiena R. LAtoreña
    BSBA-IVFM

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...i really have a problem with savings...hahaha.im living on an existentialist lifestyle...do u think i can change my ways?im really eager to save up..pls help me...and yeah..im a cadelina too.

    ReplyDelete